Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 13 There are dangerous consequences if you live for pleasure

See Video for Day labeled Below. 13th



Prov. 22:9 Realize that living for pleasure will impoverish you financially and spiritually.

Prov 21:17 He who loves pleasure will become poor.

Gal 6:7 If a man sows to please his own wrong desires, he will be planting seeds of evil and he will surely reap a harvest of spiritual decay and death.

Ecc 2:10-11 I denied myself nothing my eyes desired; I refused my heart no pleasure…Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless.

Ecc 7:4 A fool thinks only of having a good time now.

2 Tim 3:1-5 There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, …lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--having a form of godliness but denying its power.

1 Tim 5:6 The widow who lives for pleasure is dead even while she lives.

Prov 23:19 Don’t carouse with drunkards and gluttons, for they are on their way to poverty. And remember that too much sleep clothes a man with rags.

Luke 15:13 The younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living.

Your use of money shows what you think of God.


click on the graphic and enjoy a song while you read.

No comments: