Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sarah Palin and First Dude storm back to Alaska


Who could imgaine that Sarah Palin out of a far away land called "Alaska" could win the hearts of so many Americans? People that were on the fence are now hip on Alaska and Palin and her first Dude family. I sense that her faith in God along with her intergity ,life experience and political experience makes her the most refreshing person to enter politics in my life time. When McCain was first selected as the nomination pick of the party I said I would not vote for him. However, in time, as I learned more about him and his stands and life history the more I realized how little I knew about him. I truly feel that this ticket is the best biblical hope of American.


How has Palin added to the ticket effected your position if at all?


No comments: